Perfectly situated between Downtown Atlanta and Buckhead, the newly renovated Crowne Plaza Atlanta Midtown is the ideal location for those in town for business and pleasure. A wonderful compliment to the Atlanta city vibe, the updated features bring the excitement of the street right into the lobby of our hotel.
Every detail about this new hotel has you in mind. Spacious, modern guest rooms with unbeatable views of the Atlanta skyline offering efficient, user friendly workspace and free Wi-Fi. A top of the line, exercise facility equipped to meet the most demanding personal workout regimen. Enjoy socializing with colleagues and friends in a newly designed public area that provides quiet seclusion or a multitude of entertainment option to suit every wish. Our New WorkLife Room is a hotel room built for the way you work and travel.
enjoy the following perks during your stay:
Luxurious Upgraded Suites
Free Wi-Fi Internet
24-hour fitness center
24-hour business center
On-site dining options
Single and double occupancy are both available for $129/night.
Interested in booking a room for the conference? Please contact the Crowne Plaza at (404) 877-9000 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an additional alternative for your hotel accommodations we are proud to partner with Holiday Inn Express & Suites- Atlanta Airport West- Camp Creek Marketplace located at 3833 Princeton Lakes Court Atlanta, GA 30331 (404-968-2300) to offer The Planners Suite Conference attendees a special discounted rate of $109. This special rate includes the following:
- A Complimentary Hot Breakfast Bar
- A Complimentary Shuttle that runs to/from the airport as well as the Marta train station which will then take you to the North Avenue Station which is one block from the Crowne Plaza.
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access.
- Each room is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, iron & ironing board, coffee maker and hair dryer.
- Complimentary Business Center
The Holiday Inn & Express is located only a short 4 miles from the airport which a shuttle will be available to pick you up and drop you off. It is also only 15 miles from the Crowne Plaza; however to avoid Downtown Atlanta traffic we highly recommend taking Atlanta's transit system, MARTA. The cost is $2.50 each way.
When ready to leave the Holiday Inn & Express to head to The Planners Suite Conference here's what you do!
- Take the Holiday Inn & Express shuttle to the Airport to catch MARTA
- Take any red or gold line train to the North Avenue Station and follow the signs to the West Peachtree Street Exit.
- At street Level , cross the street towards the church and turn left to walk on West Peachtree Street. You will see the Crowne Plaza up on the right.
A map of the MARTA train lines and stations has been provided above. If you have any questions please send an email to email@example.com.